The safety of the perfume, along with all of the other materials in our washing up liquid, has been thoroughly assessed to assure that the product is safe to use as instructed on the package.
Also, the perfumes in washing up liquid should not cause allergic reactions. If you don’t suffer from a pre-existing allergy with perfumes, you should not develop an allergy from our products.
However, if you have a pre-existing allergy or suspect you have a perfume allergy, we recommend that you talk to your dermatologist.
What happens if washing up liquid gets into your eyes, or is swallowed accidentally?
The product can cause serious irritation upon prolonged contact. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with plenty of water for several minutes. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
If you accidentally swallow washing up liquid, immediately drink water to dilute the product. Do not induce vomiting. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.